OneFeather is honoured to have helped the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (Nelson House) with two major votes this year.
On November 29th, the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (NCN) voted to become the first Manitoba First Nation to adopt its own Constitution. Congratulations! Over 67% of votes cast were done electronically using OneFeather. This is a huge increase from NCN’s Community Ratification Vote on August 25th, where about 30% of votes were cast electronically via OneFeather.
NCN successfully passing two crucial pieces of legislation in 2017 is a great example of the benefits of having an OneFeather subscription. Our cloud-based membership database is designed to be the foundation to every First Nation’s successful member registrar engagement platform through the following key benefits:
- Better community engagement
- Member-driven updated information
- Standardized data management
- Better member data = increased funding
- Reduced administrative strain
- Successful community decision making
- Significantly reduced costs
Interested in learning more about how OneFeather can help your community? Contact us today!